Online groups allow everyone to get in on the conversation at Sagamore!
- Browse past activity
- Message a group
- Join to be notified of group activity.
|Building & Grounds||Browse||Message||Join|
Join a group
Joining a group allows you to:
- Receive group messages by email
- Message a group without moderation
From the email address you would like to receive group messages:
- Send an empty email using a group’s “Join” link in the table above
- Reply to the confirmation email—do not follow a link
Leave a group
Simply follow the instructions at the bottom of any message from th group you’d like to leave.
If you need help, email
When starting a new conversation topic, send a new email to the group, instead of replying to an old group message and changing its subject. Because group messages on the web are first displayed by topic (a topic consists of a new message and all its replies), replying to an old message and changing its subject will obscure your new topic within the old topic you replied to.