Every day, there are lots of little ways you can generate funds for Sagamore Hills by participating in the following loyalty programs:
- Collect product labels (eg. Box Tops for Education)
- At Kroger Community Rewards, enroll “Sagamore Hills Elementary School PTA” to receive Community Rewards so your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card sends money to our school!
- Present your Publix Partners school card at checkout and earn money for our school. Pick up your free card in the basket in our school office, no activation required. Old cards will still work.
- Use smile.amazon.com when shopping at Amazon to donate 0.5% of your purchases to our school. You must shop at smile.amazon.com—purchases through amazon.com and Amazon apps will not generate donations.[*]
- Spirit Night
- Target – Designate Sagamore as your school for your Target Red Card. Target donates 1% of all purchases. Last year we earned over $700 through this program.
- Georgia Natural Gas – You can enroll Sagamore as your school for your EXISTING Georgia Natural Gas account. We earn $5 per month for every customer!
- DIRECTV – When new & existing DirecTV customers sign up for one year and reference our school code we earn $100 per new customer and $50 per existing customer. Call 1-888-388-4724 and reference our school code – B1712.
- Office Depot – When buying supplies at Office Depot, give Sagamore’s 5% Back to School Program ID #70024837. They should have our ID # at the store registers.
- Napoleon’s Bar and Grill – Be sure to get you loyalty card at Napoleon’s Grill (near Lavista & Oak Grove Roads in the Vista Grove shopping center). Use your card each time you pay and Napoleon’s will donate 5% of all proceeds to our school. Ask your server for a Sagamore card. Tell your family and neighbors too!
These programs require no additional out-of-pocket expense to you or your family! The programs operate year-round and anyone can participate. Send this information to your friends, neighbors and family members and encourage them to support your child’s education today!