PLEASE HELP The PTA needs some volunteers to help us get the yearbook pages together. It’s easy and can be done at home! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help us. Let’s make this happen for our kids.
BUY A YEARBOOK:
Yearbooks are on sale now! Only $30 –Please click here to purchase one. They can only be purchased through the above site (not through the school) and we will not be ordering extras this year.
SUBMIT PHOTOS OF YOUR WILDCATS
For the 2020-2021 Yearbook we are asking parents to submit photos of their Wildcats during virtual learning and having fun outside of school. Deadline for submissions is May 2nd.
Please click on the links/categories and follow the prompts to upload pictures of your students…there are lots of categories to choose from. We would love photo submissions for all students, so please chose a few links below! When you’re picking your photos, please make sure it shows your child and not just the pet/artwork/etc!
1.Pics of your kids back to school, either in person or virtual! https://forms.gle/zdN3v1TNL23D7nUz9
2. What sports and activities have your Wildcats been doing? https://forms.gle/peqkdKnGYkvRfxzi7
3. Show us pictures of what you have been doing with your family and friends! https://forms.gle/6unbwg6VJWRA7wNt7
4. Let’s see pictures of your Wildcat school pride: https://forms.gle/ovcUMrxnVuTANgVr5
5. How have you been keeping busy? Send us shots of your kids in motion! https://forms.gle/YKHzLX1zAUDX1tD46
6. How did you spend winter break? Share pictures of your Wildcat over the break: https://forms.gle/Bni3jKadV3PdMTRM9
7. From hikes to riding bikes….lets see how you and your family enjoyed the great outdoors: https://forms.gle/ZL1J98GwhqUyVJyH6
8. A new haircut, a great Halloween costume, playing an instrument- show us the ways your child expresses themself!https://forms.gle/z8cddyEBw3bktruKA
9. Do you have a family member who has four legs? Or who swims all day? Show us shots of students and their pets!
10. What are your Wildcat’s favorite hobbies? Let’s see pictures of them with arts and crafts, slime, legos… send us what you’ve got! https://forms.gle/wjTssvHT2Cb7i9wY6
11. Share with us your family cooking and eating together, playdates with friends from school and you and your siblings in school.
12. What does your Wildcat love? Send us a picture of their favorite stuffed animal…their favorite book…their most-played video game.
Click the link to submit photos to the yearbook: https://forms.gle/57a9mUiwrKELZoHA6